Hello, and welcome back to the Beer Knits podcast! If you're a new viewer, thanks for checking me out and I hope you enjoy what you see. Either way, make sure to pop on over to the Ravelry group (linked below) and introduce yourself so we can chat about all the projects mentioned in this episode!
This episode is a bit all over the place because I had so much stuff to share from Christmas! I've tried to organize the information below to make things easier to find, but feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.
Join the Ravelry group here:
This Week’s Featured Beer:
Bottled (Finished Projects)
- Winter Waffle Hat (designed for Blitsy as part of their inaugural creative team - publication date TBD). The yarn I used was Bernat Roving in the color Teal.
Brewing (Current Projects)
- Lapidary (from the December 2014 KnitCrate) using Sunrise Fiber Co. Frolic Sport in Electric Indigo and Jelly Bean. Like what you see? You can make cool projects like this by subscribing to their monthly or bi-monthly yarn and pattern delivery service PLUS get 10% off your first purchase.
Barreled (Stash Enhancement)
- Berocco Brio in the colorway 9447 Riot (Thanks, Margaret!)
- Knockout Knits by Laura Nelkin
- KnitPicks Hawthorne in Happy Valley
- KnitPicks Yarn Swift
- KnitPicks Felici in Sorbet
- The Yarn Buddy by Sun Valley Fibers in Cedar
- Frabjous Fibers "Cheshire Cat" mini skein pack in Jub Jub Bird #18
- Pepperberry Knits Fun Size Bundle Sport in Crazy Redhead
Forgot to mention:
Talented knitwear designer Grace Akhrem is hosting a Winter KAL in her Ravelry group for the Crashing Waves Shawl. It begins on January 10th and ends on January 31st; I, of course, have decided to join in on the fun :) Make sure to check it out if you're interested in experimenting with one of her patterns, playing with some fun stash yarn (or buy some new stuff - which is what I did), and be entered to win one of three great prizes (TBA!)